Avocado salad is a classic salad, which can be prepared in a short time with fresh tomato, cucumber, carrot and other simple ingredients which makes a healthy and yummy salad, a light and refreshing salad that requires no cooking. A filling and satisfying dish, perfect side dish to any meal.
Avocado – 1 medium peeled and chopped
Cucumber – 1 cup peeled and chopped
Carrot – 1 or 2 no’s peeled and grated
Tomato – 1 medium chopped (remove the seeds in it)
Onion – 1/2 cup chopped finely
Walnuts or roasted peanuts or 1 tsp of dry roasted sesame seeds
Coriander – 1/4 cup finely chopped
Cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp (adjust to your taste)
Green chilly paste – 1/4 tsp (adjust to your taste)
Vegetable oil – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Honey – 1 tsp (optional)
Fresh lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Peel cucumber, remove the seeds in it, chop it finely , similarly peel/cut remove the fruit part of avocado, chop it, chop tomato (remove the seeds in it) chop onion, peel carrot, grate it and keep all the other ingredients ready to start.
- Add all the chopped veggies in a bowl, add nuts, add pepper powder, cumin powder, green chilly paste (optional) toss it well.
- Add vegetable oil on it, toss it once again.
- Finally squeeze lemon on it, toss once again, garnish with chopped coriander.
- Enjoy Healthy and tasty Avocado salad for any time of the day.